Your first chapter--even your first PAGE--can make or break your book.For real.
It's THAT important. This 90-minute workshop will do a deep dive into first chapters. We'll look at examples (even a few of yours!) and break down what you need to do and how to do it in a way that keeps readers turning those pages.
- How to write a GREAT first line
- How much back story you should include and how to work it in
- Common mistakes authors make
- How to make sure you've got the right readers from page one
- The most important things you can't forget to do
Live workshop: Monday, September 28, 8pm CST. The replay will go out to all attendees within 48 hours. You'll receive a zoom link the day of the workshop.